Bibliografia / Bibliography
Livros / Books
- M. V. Martin, A Gallery or Computer Postal Art, Datamation, 1973
- M. Landrieu, Elektronische Briefmarken, Elektor58, Okt.1975
- Dodson, Larry;
Computers on Stamps and Stationery, 1998 - ATA Handbook 134
- Dodson, Larry;
Computers on Stamps and Stationery Volume 2, 2004 - ATA Handbook 152
Revistas / Magazines
Philamat - A journal of mathematical philately
April 2006 . Volume XXVII - nº 4
Computers on Stamps, #54, Larry Dodson
July 2006 . Volume XXVI - nº 1
Computers on Stamps #53 , Larry Dodson
January 2003 . Volume XXIV - nº 3
Computers on Stamps #52 , Larry Dodson
October 2001 . Volume XXIV - nº 2
Computers on Stamps #51 , Larry Dodson
April 2002 . Volume XXIII - nº 4
Computers on Stamps #50 , Larry Dodson
April 2001 - Volume XXII, No. 4
Computer Handbook Update
January 2001 - Volume XXII, No. 3
Computers on Stamps #49
July 2000 - Volume XXII, No. 1
Computers on Stamps #48
January 2000 - Volume XXI, No. 3
Computers on Stamps #47
Artigos / Articles
- Chip that changed the world - From vacuum tube to microcompressor
Topical Time 8/2001, vol. 52, issue 4
Fabio Serra Flosi
- What's in a name? $$$ if you're called Tuvalu
ThemNews, March 2004, Vol. 5, no.1
- Site features stamp exhibit about computers
Stamps on the Internet
By William F. Sharpe
March 1, 2004, Linn's Stamp News
- Bar Codes
Philamat, January 2003, nº3 Volume XXIV
- Behind bars
ThemNews, December 2002, Vol. 3, no.5
- Cyberphilately – Y2K: philatelically speaking
The South African Philatelist, December 2002, Vol. 78:6
- Cyberphilately – How it all began
The South African Philatelist, February 2002, Vol. 78:1
- About cyber geeks, gurus and geniuses
The South African Philatelist, December 2001, Vol. 77:6
ThemNews, December 2001, Vol.2, no.5
Philamath, January 2002, Vol.XXIII, no.3
Topical Time, March-April 2002, Vol.53, no.2
- Hi-Tech Low-tech, Interview with Wobbe Vegter
October 2001 in Brainstorm, Vol.1, issue 3.
computer-related U.S. stamps in 2000
William F. Sharpe
Linn's News, Feb. 21, 2000
dates in computer postage history
Linn's News, Jan. 17, 2000
approves first computerized stamps
Linn's News, August 23, 1999
- Snoopy on
Linn's News, Sept. 25, 2000
April 27, 1998
- Computer stamps (em Finlandęs)
Kurre, No. 7, 1973, pp. 45-47.
- Computer Technology stamp commemorates 50 years of computers.
Linn's Stamp News, Vol. 69, Issue 3513, March 4, 1996, pp. 1, 25.
- Making your topic grow: from abacus to computer.
Topical Time, Vol. 47, No. 3, Whole No. 277, May-June, 1996, pp. 46-47.
- The computer: a philatelic collection.
IEEE Annals of the History of Computing, Vol. 14, No. 1, 1992, pp. 56-61.
- A sumptuous piece of engineering sculpture.
Lee, J. A. N.
Annals of the History of Computing, Vol. 13, No. 4, 1991, pp. 353-355.
- A gallery of computer postal art.
Martin, M. W.
Datamation, Vol. 19, No. 2, February 1973, pp. 74-75.
- Collect computer stamps?
Sharpe, W. F.,
The Compulatelist, Vol. 6, No. 2, Whole No. 24, April 1995, p. 23.
- History of information technology on stamps (in Finnish).
Keräilyharvinaisuus, Vol. 8, No. 5, 31.10.1996, pp. 42-45.
- Computer technology commemorative postage stamp.
Weiss, E. A.
IEEE Annals of the History of Computing, Vol. 19, No. 2, April-June 1997, pp.
- A(r)robe (@)
Bulletin A.P.P.A. N° 34, Décembre 2007
| Selos | Marcofilia |
Inteiros Postais | Bibliografia |
Copyright © 1999-2008 J. Cura, Portugal
TODOS OS DIREITOS RESERVADOS.